Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Whole New World

  No I am not talking about the song from the Disney hit, The Little Mermaid. I am talking about Kalimdor. After Finishing any possible quest I could in the Ghostlands, I attempted to move on. I journeyed south and all the way at the bottom of the Ghostlands I came across a portal. So now that I totally owned all other territory I had discovered, The cocky young blood elf thought she could pown ( Yes I just said pown ) any other creatures she came across. WRONG!
  I had entered the Plaguelands, with no idea what I was doing! I was 1 minute in, had died twice and was genuinely in over my head, fearfully I ran back to the comfort of the Ghostlands and called Brett. He proceeded to laugh at me and told me that I need to go to Orgrimmar. Well With the frustration of having dynamite thrown at me with no idea what to do about it. I ate my humble pie and waited for Brett to come home. He gave me a few lessons, one included travel. To my surprise there is a lot to this world that I am just dipping my toes into. 
   Lessons for today: First, Just when you think you know it all... BAM! someone opens a map and you see how small and inexperienced you really are. Second, You can accomplish anything you sent your mind and heart to. My own personally goal of making level 30 by the weeks end, is completely in grasp. I am a level 29 Blood elf. I plan on going back online today so who knows I may already be beyond 30 while you are reading this.

1 comment: