Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Story Begins....

Our story truly begins about 5 years back. My husband and I were newly married and for some reason ( that I still do not completely understand ) my husband started playing this game World of Warcraft, which from here on out I will be referring to as WOW. This game took up many hours and many days of his life. I, of course, became jealous of the time spent not with me but rather this game. Thus fights ensued and yes we worked through it, some times he would quit playing but I didn't want to be "that wife" ( The one who is only happy when she gets her way and everyone else is miserable). So we would try to balance his time spent on the game, and eventually it got to the point where he would play WOW and I would do my own thing. Now don't get me wrong I love my alone time, but how long does this pattern carry out until all I have is my alone time. 


  On a recent camping trip, my husband and a bunch of our friends (who are also his guild-mates) were non-stop talking about this game. Now it wasn't the jokes and epic battle stories that brought me to my conclusion of finally attempting this game. It was the fact that my husband honestly could not ( I mean could not, even when I specifically told him to shut up about it and engage in normal conversation ) stop talking, joking, and laughing. If he found so much enjoyment in this game, and seeing as how I love him so much, I felt this game deserved an honest go at it.


   So sports fans here we are. I will be recording my progress in the game as I level and go on quests with my husband ( Brett ) and friends. I have already created a character ( a blood elf) Named FennyFacian ( one of my dogs nicknames ). This was created on Bretts account so I'll need to make a new one and re-level. Oh yeah I am already a level 9 hunter. So feel free to send me name ideas, comments, advice & most of all HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment