Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Panada-monium

   The new expansion has been announced(how have we not talked about this yet). Blizz-Con took place over this past weekend in Anaheim California. Seeing as how there is no way that I am flying to California for a Blizzard convention, I only play WOW, Brett bought us an online ticket (included the closing concert with the Foo Fighters, definitely worth the money). From what I was able to glean from the parts I did watch. The new expansion includes a new land called Pandaria and a new Race of, you guessed it, pandas. Lets be honest here, I was not on board with the new race of pandas. I say was because they have actually grown on me. I assumed it was going to be childish and it still maybe, we won't know until the expansion is released. However, I just thought about cool it would be to run around and kick peoples butts as a panda... pretty funny. Thus, I have already reserved two names on my server for next year. One of the will be for a panda: "PandaMama" and the other one will be for my next (TBA) character, but it will have to be a girl due to the next name: "Pandaress" I plan on being Pandaria royalty. Its laughable, but still a cute name. When I heard of this next change in the game it really put the pandas in perspective. Our pets will now be able to duel other pets. No we are not back in the 1990's, but it does sound a lot like Pokemon. It basically is, I chose you red dragonhawk(only we will be allowed to name our camp-anion pets). Starting to like those pandas now aren't you.
  Other things happened at the convention, I know, but only the ones I am most excited about will be talked about today. I am in love with what Blizzard has done for hunters! No more Melee! Even if a mob is right up on me I don't have to switch my weapons, I can still attack with my bow at a close proximity! I love it! Also there are a whole new slue of abilities! Check it out for yourselves because I guarantee you are not all hunters and there are changes to everything. The one change I am not happy about. They want everyone to stay on the ground. Just when I got my taste of flying, they want to take it away until I hit max level. Granted it is not for another year and it will make the leveling aspect of the game more interesting, but I love flying now!
  Oh and as regards my previous post, it was all in my head. My hubby loves me and the second I finished blogging and logged on to WOW he was right there with me helping me with quests and teaching me new things without me even asking (and without him reading my post). Like I said before I get jealous, but he without even knowing it gave me a great lesson in humility. I love him and surprisingly enough, where this game used to tear us apart, we are becoming even closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment