Friday, October 14, 2011

Laptop!

Finally! Yesterday Brett picked up my new laptop. I will no longer be a daytime player only. I can play whenever and where ever I choose. Although this new development may not excite many, it most certainly makes my week complete. Here's a little back story for those of you who do not know my husband and myself personally. Brett cannot trust me will electronics, I have broken two indestructible cameras. I have lost two Ipods and am constantly losing my Iphone ( it always makes its way back to me ), but now you see why it is such a big deal that Brett bought me my own laptop. Now I have my own set up, at my own table, right next to him in the computer room, my only problem is our dogs ( 2 out of 3 of them are great danes) who now like to run under my table and fight each other. But hey I will take it as long as I can play with Brett I am a happy girl.
    Now that I am officially set up I am going to get a few pointers from Brett and hope I catch on quickly. I am seriously sick of doing quests alone. Ex: I was trying to kill a level 31 footman and by accident I got the attention of a level 40 guard. He proceeded to attack me, and as if I were a bug under his shoe with no way to defend my own level 34 butt, I thought I was doomed. Of course why wouldn't I be, I was against two opponents with my pet dead and only 8.0% of my life left I thought it was all over! But wait, who is this? Some mysterious Tauren came rushing in and took the guards attention off of me, so I finished off the footman with some melee hits and went over to thank him but he ran off after telling me: " Watch what you pull." So I would like to take this time in the blog to send out a thank you out to my gaming hero! Thank you! 
  As we speak I am getting ready for an engagement part for two of our close friends, so off I go, happy gaming all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment