Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jealous much?

I am currently blogging as my husband raids. I am in fact jealous... its sad but true. I have had an incredibly busy weekend. From engagement parties and charity events to Oktoberfest dance offs ( and these events aren't even the half of it) I have had no down time for WOW. I was only able to level up once! The inner gamer in me is screaming to get back on and hit 40!!! Mainly, so I can get a faster mount, but there is nothing like the feeling of successfully completely a quest, seeing the flash of yellow and receiving that little message congratulating me. It makes me feel so accomplished as it motivates me to keep going. Good job with the positive reinforcement, Blizzard. Sadly, I do not have much else to report. My WOW lessons with Brett are going well, he has even done a few duels with me ( on his level 85 goblin shaman ) so I can get a chance to practice wing clipping. I love all my abilities but I find that this one the hardest to use. I don't know why, I think its because I chose a hunter simply so I wouldn't have to be up in my targets face. I have a tendency to panic when my opponent gets too close to me and it makes me want to run. That is why its such a good thing I have Brett to duel with so I can test everything out knowing I am not going to die. You have to love my supportive hubby! Hopefully this next week I can get on a little bit more and hit level 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment