Sunday, October 9, 2011

Marathon!

Good news: Brett got me my own account! Bad news: I have to start all over again. Now that I know what I am doing ( Sort of ) in the game, things should go easier for me.
   I know I haven't been keeping up, but once my new account set in I had a lot of work to do. Granted Brett did re-level me up to 9 I think, but that was cake work ( and with recruit a friends it benefits him as well). I tried so hard to level up to 16 at least, where I had left off, I thought if I could at least get there I wouldn't be so sad about the lose of levels. Well I am proud to announce that I just attained level 21! It has been so hard to get on the game because until Brett knew whether or not I was serious about playing thought we should share the main computer, ( now he'll have to get me my own laptop, Muahaha ) so when he gets home from work he is online raiding and blah, blah ,blah, I'm not up to all of that just yet just leaving me to take care of none WOW related tasks. Another reason it has been hard... I ran a half marathon today! My Friend Justine was really the one with the idea, so Jessica ( my other BFF ) and I said "Sure". I still don't know what I was thinking. (SMH) My feet, knees and hips all hurt and are cramping up, but I feel so accomplished and glad we all did it together!
  The first thing I did when I got home? that's right, log on. My time with the computer is precious ( Aah the things me and my new laptop will be able to do together ).Now that I am level 21 I am taking full advantage of my talent points and cannot wait until I get my own mount, but as I said before I just ran 13.1 miles, i'm going to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment