Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Illustrious

  Ah! No time to blog. I am at level 83 and about half way through the level. It is so much harder to level now that the refer-a-friend bonus' are off, but I guess it is good for me. I just have to learn to be patient.
  Oh, the name of the post? Well if you must know I am a professional illustrious grand master in herbalism and am about 4 points away from earning the same achievement in my inscription. Its was so exciting when the little box popped up telling me I was all done, and a little sad at the same time. I really did like hunting down herbs, and finally reaching new levels in which I could pick new things. As far as the inscription goes, I still have one more thing to train in and then I am done as well. Or so I thought. I was on Skype with a friend of mine and told him how I will be able to inscribe anything within the next day or so. He proceeded to give me a list of things he needed and yet I had not been trained to make any of them! I thought I could do everything (except the one remaining task to train). While this made me sad, it also gave me hope. My inscription did not have to stop as my herbalism had. I can keep learning. The only thing is its through these books that randomly drop in the game. I went to buy one through the auction house and they wanted 400 gold for it! So for now I will settle on slowly mastering that craft, but take pride in completing herbalism.
  As I opened with, I have no time to blog. I want to be 85 by this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you need business cards that say "Professional Illustrious Grand Master."

    ~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

    ReplyDelete