Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Cure

    I know how you were all worried for me and my D.P.S.D., but I have found the cure! It was indeed, gear! I am officially level 81. Thank you, thank you. I hit level 80 yesterday and thanks to refer-a-friend, playing with Brett yesterday got me to level 81 before I logged off. Now that the rest of my friends are near my level, we can all play together. I have been looking forward to this since I started playing this game. So you can imagine my despair when my friend, who queued us all for an instance, had said I did not qualify to play with them. I immediately got disheartened and thought that it would take me another week or so until I could play. I allowed my inexperience in this game to get me down, and it was only because my item levels were not high enough. With a little help from Brett and his leather-working I qualified in no time. I have to say, I had a great time!
  All together we completed about three instances and I picked up amazing gear! I am so glad I have friends I can Skype, who will help me through it all. At one point I pulled a ton of aggro and they didn't get mad at me, just told me to watch out next time. I was braced for a verbal lashing, considering we all died, but no nothing but helpful guidance and encouragement. I was shocked. It really made the experience less overwhelming and intimidating.
   As far as my D.P.S., well lets just say at one point I out D.P.S.'ed everyone! However, I mainly maintained an average amount of D.P.S., on the brighter side I never was on the bottom like I have been for the past several dungeons. So right now I am feeling pretty good about myself and I am not logging off today until I hit level 82.

No comments:

Post a Comment