Thursday, November 3, 2011

Eve of Destruction Part 2

  I know I posted yesterday the guild I was in, and as far as yesterday that information was correct. However, a new day brings new surprises. Remember My friends new guild that they were starting up? Well, I could not wait to join and level a guild, so I didn't. I hit level 76 and thought hey I'll just join. I earned (and bought) my illustrious guild tabard and /gquit out of there. Now I don't even think anyone noticed, because no one said anything. I was at least expecting; " Thanks for playing with us, appreciate all the achievements you earned with us." but nothing. Now I really don't blame the boys for leaving. Call me crazy but shouldn't there be a little more thoughtfulness in the world. Even if it is the world of Warcraft, we are all playing for a common goal. Oh well.
  So now I am in a new guild with my friends and granted I will take longer to level and I may not have as many perks. It will all pay off when the guild is level 25 and I can look back and say; " Yeah, I joined in at level one, and helped this guild along to become what it is today." Also, it is another great learning experiences for me, and isn't that what this adventure and blog are all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment