Friday, November 4, 2011

D.P.S.D

Yes, I know its shocking to hear but I have D.P.S.D! Oh, are you not familiar? Well, I have Damage Per Second Disorder (ok, it is made up and no so serious. I got you reading though). No matter what I try In dungeons, if I am evenly matched (everyone else in it is my same level) I get out DPS'ed. I have learned the rotation of my strikes and am using them correctly I just feel that it must be my gear (yes my ego is that big that it couldn't possibly be my fault).
  This "D.P.S.D", if you will, got me really down and I logged off insanely early last night. Now I don't even want to log back in. A friend of mine went in a dungeon with me yesterday and pointed out that the healer was doing more than I was, we didn't need any healing so he just started attacking to help us out, but still it hurt. Any tips, advise. If you have played a Blood Elf Hunter, Is this normal? Brett told me that my gear will do fine until I get into Cataclysm, but should I upgrade sooner? Give me some feed back. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment