Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chores

I am my second day into playing and already I am addicted! What? I know I was skeptical myself, but after the encouragement from my husband telling me that 9 levels was very good for my first day I pressed forward into day two with hopes that I would do even better today.
  My quests today brought me through Dead Scar, which I am not a fan of. Why can I not just go through the game completing my quests as the come and only slay things when need be. Let me tell you if you find yourself strolling through Dead Scar ( which I do not recommend ) the need to slay is imminent. Dead Scar is the equivalent of a dark alley at night, you don't go down it unless you have no other option. My quests gave me know other option and although timid I can now say that when something is nearby, I slay because I no long fear it ( the situation is also helped by the fact that I am a hunter so with my dragon-hawk I don't feel so alone.
   Once all the quests in that area where no longer an issue I braved into Ghostland. Aah the good ol' days of Sunstrider Isle. Unlike where I started, I can literally say that Ghostland gives me the "willies". It even looks creepy and cold. I am currently (dead) in Zul'aman in mid-quest to kill and collect Shadowpine Headhunters & Shadowcasters weapons. However, I am refusing myself to get so caught up in the game. It is bad enough that it is 3:55pm (O!M!G!) and I still have not eaten (my friend Justine would be so mad at me), but on top of that I have laundry, dishes and an apple pie to make for the Yankee game ( what apple pie just goes with baseball, its American). So I leave you with this: I am no longer fearful of killing (in the game). I have realized there's more to life than video games, but they can also be balanced in, and the piece de resistance... I am now a Level 16 Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment